Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Too Much Hockey?

Main Shot

I've spent basically the last 48 hours watching hockey. I lived in the Czech Republic and Slovakia for two years then was the olympic team representative for the Slovak hockey team in 2002 here in SLC. I LOVE olympic hockey (albeit a little less this year on the smaller NHL-sized ice.) I'm even posting this photo during the period break of Czech Republic vs. Finland.
Perhaps it's too much?
Nah.

I took the self portrait and cooled it down then merged two photos in PicSayPro.
Now back to hockey! Go Czechs! Go Slovaks!


See more of my work at www.jonwoodbury.com

2 comments:

  1. It's kind of creepy. It reminds me of a Dr. Who episode I saw where they sucked people into the t.v. . . CREEPY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think creepy was the MO for Dr. Who wasn't it?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails